понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

behavior in modification school




I�went music shopping with my friend today and�I�got 4 albums: Beach Boys (Pet Sounds), Talking Heads (Remain in Light), Cat Stevens (Very Best of), and Men at Work (Business as Usual). I�canapos;t seem to go into CD Trader and walk out with less than 4 albums. Why must there be so much good music out there... And new good stuff keeps coming out faster than I�can catch up. :(�Why am I so poor? I�need, like, a $1000 music shopping spree to get me a jump start.
I�recommended We Are Scientists to him; the only album they had at the store was Brain Thrust Mastery (pictured) and he said it was one of the best new groups heapos;d been recommended in a long time (points for my music ego).
Time for homework now.�Why didnapos;t I�look in my planner until now??�:(


behavior in modification school, behavior in modification organisation technique, behavior in modification nursing pediatric, behavior in measurable observable terms, behavior in management variable.



Комментариев нет: