суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

doug connors




I�really should be less lazy. Like...I have lots of stuff I should do, but all I want to do is sleep. And I canapos;t even do that until later, after I talk to Ian. And then I will have a normal, less-than-satisfactory sleep because I�have the PSAT tomorrow. Damn that test. I�mean, it starts at 8 AM and goes on for I donapos;t know how long, but like forever.
And now that VSF is back up and Iapos;m kinda...important, I guess, I�feel like I should do stuff on it. Namely, finally write Jem a bio. >.>; And then, later, Shadowed and Indigo.
Also, the rares thread Iapos;m working on with Sporky on Varus needs some love. Iapos;ve only gone through two events so far, and there are so many more to do. I�really am slacking on that. >.>;
And Cel. I�feel weird, because I�donapos;t have a job, but as soon as we finalize Halloween plans, Iapos;m going to have to help Faye write things for it. (Assuming she doesnapos;t decide to take over everything herself, which she shouldnapos;t, because sheapos;s sick and very much overworked at school.
Homework, too. I should probably do my history questions, even though they arenapos;t due until Tuesday next week, because I�have time this weekend and I hate feeling irresponsible even though they usually only take me like an hour and a half.
So, yeah, anyway. Someone motivate me, please? Iapos;ll feel terrible if I donapos;t get everything done that Iapos;m supposed to.
doug connors, doug combs, doug colman, doug collins tnt, doug collins statistics.



Комментариев нет: