суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

don t play that song




So my online dating continues, I still havenapos;t had much success since my last and first date, but Iapos;m still getting about 5 matches a day. I noticed Iapos;m trying very hard to get the dates, often denying who I really am. I tend to put down the answers that I think a woman would want to hear, rather then the truth. The whole process has had a slight impact on my self esteem. I donapos;t think Iapos;m a great catch. On the other hand, I know that there are woman out there that are more similar to me that would be very accepting of my flaws. I just have to find them. Iapos;ve tried not to reject too quickly, rather to let the woman decide sheapos;s not interested instead of thinking I wonapos;t be what she wants.
Meanwhile, 80 percent of my life is still dedicated to work. This project that I started 6 months ago just wonapos;t end. Everythnig is taking longer then it should, and despite 10-16 hour days and working on both days of the weekend, there is still some work to do. Luckily I think I am morefrustrated about it out of everyone, and Iapos;m not getting too much presure to just finish. I think everyone understands the effort Iapos;m putting in and couldnapos;t expect any more.
On the upside, I have finally gotten some rewards for all my work. We got bonuses and I now understand why people scoffed at the $50 gift certificates I used to get at the end of the year. Financially things have been going so well Iapos;m ashamed to tell my closest friends. So many people around me are struggling right now, including my parents, that Iapos;m embarrassed to be doing well. If anyone wants to come visit me in Jersey, dinnerapos;s on me.

Right now Iapos;ve got to go to the office. Happy Saturday everyone

bank montana robbery, don t play that song, don t play around, don t pity me, don t pile by pat dorff, don t pick your nose.



Комментариев нет: