понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

beretta watch




My curiosity has gotten the best of me
i somewhat feel like a stalker, but what do you expect
sitting for hours on his page...staring at his pictures...looking at his new life
looking at my old life
looking at where he left me....
he finally turned his profile onto private
and then so did she...............
thatapos;s only a sign...my dreams arenapos;t full of crap...
i knew it, i just knew it
he couldnapos;t hide it, even apart, i knew he had to leech on to someone ele...and itapos;s really bothering me...someone else...another kid
not me...not us, not tristan
her, him, them...
wtf...
im so lost.
ugh......
i need someone fast to fill in these spots
fill this void
i think itapos;s more of a jealousy factor...his shit together...
im still a mess....
i need to do whatever it takes in my heart to leave him behind
i know...this was going nowhere....actually...he said that me in my dream...
signs...i ignored...
signs...i didnapos;t care for...
signs...lies.....
blindness...
and i hate him
for all the things he didnapos;t do for me
the things he didnt do for us
he was supposed to change it all
everything changes
but he stayed the same, distant, cold, to himself
me open like a book, emotions out on the front, heart on my sleeve.
i need to get over this...
i have to beat this..
i canapos;t let him win...heapos;s won too many times.
beretta watch, beretta watch cougar, beretta watches.



Комментариев нет: